Gilbert Rugby Wedges are ergonomically designed ruck shields to allow hard contact rugby training with minimal risk of injury to players and coaches.
- Senior size appropriate for adult players and large teenage players (Dimensions - 94L x 40W x 30D cm)
- Junior size appropriate for youth players, smaller adult players, and for lighter contact adult training (poaching drills, distracted passing drills, etc) (Dimensions - 80L x 34W x 24D cm)
- Manufactured from water resistant fabric for training in all conditions
- High density interior foam to reduce impact shock for both the holder and the tackler/rucker
- Ergonomically designed to encourage a low hit and drive