The X300 is a perfect scrum sled for any pack at any level of play. This model's heads independently move in & out to simulate the "Hit" of the pack engaging by the use of internal springs that can easily be individually tensioned. The frame is constructed of extra thick, heavy duty steel tubing that is precision welded into a solid unit on a heavy diamond plate steel base. All of the metal is powder coated for extreme outdoor durability. The X300 has a heavy duty hand rail for players standing on the sled for added weight. It's pads are constructed of heavy duty "Rugby Tough" foam and thick durable vinyl covers. The X300 comes fully assembled with no nuts & bolts that need to be tightened season after season. The rolled heavy duty diamond plate steel base is also "Artificial Surface Safe". If permanent, additional weight is needed, a simple stack of sand bags in the front area works great.
American Made, in stock & ready to ship.
At Only $5,499.00 this is a GREAT scrum sled that will last for many years!
• Perfect any Rugby Club at any Age or Level of Play
• Delivered "Ready to Scrum" / No Assembly Required
• Heads Move "In & Out" to Simulate the Hit of Pack Engagement
• Heads Have Adjustable Interior Spring Tensioning
• Heavy Duty Fully Welded Steel Structure
• Extra Thick, Oversized Steel Tubing
• Heavy Duty Foam Pads with Tough Vinyl Covers
• Extra Thick Diamond Plate Solid Steel Base
• Powder Coated for Extreme Outdoor Durability
• Low Scrummaging Height for Higher End Training
• Short Pads so the Front Row has Clear View of the Ball & Strike
• Artificial Surface Safe
• Heavy Duty Welded Handrail for Players on Sled for Weight
• 35" Tall x 58" Wide x 94" Length / 500 Pounds
• Base Plate / Platform: 46" X 72"
• Made in the USA
- $250.00 Freight* in the Continental US. *CA, NY, WA, TX & FL Add $50.00