- Developed for second & back row forwards
- Synthetic upper for lightweight durability
- Lacing system with TPU heel counter for great support & stability
- Texon lasting board makes the boot waterproof and provides good support
- EVA sockliner provides cushioning and comfort
- Outsole has an aluminium 6 stud front and 2 stud back design for good traction & propulsion
The Canterbury Phoenix Club 8 Stud Adult Rugby Boot is developed specifically for second and back row forwards. The synthetic upper provides lightweight durability and the lacing system with TPU heel counter gives great support & stability. The Texon lasting board increases the support as well as making the boot water proof, with an EVA sockliner giving cushioning & comfort. The outsole has an aluminium 6 stud front and 2 stud back design for great traction and propulsion.